Choose Your Bootcamp
Cisco Certified Technician (CCT) Supporting Cisco Routing and Switching Network Devices
8-week Bootcamp for CCT Certification
- Unlimited Course
- Monthly Workshop
- 24/7 Support
Cost Break Down
|Programmatic and institutional fees||n/a|
|Books (reasonable estimate)||$0 (e-Books included in school subscription)|
|Equipment (reasonable estimate)||$0 (equipment included in school subscription)|
|Materials (reasonable estimate)||$0 (materials included in school subscription)|
|Tools (reasonable estimate)||$0 (tools included in school subscription)|
|Services (reasonable estimate)||n/a|
|Non-incidental educational supplies or charges (reasonable estimate)||$0|
Pre FEE Steps – ADMISSIONS
The Alambda Systems Azure, Cisco, and Cyber Security Programs require the following to be considered for program admission:
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalency for admission.
- Applicants must have a strong understanding of science and math.
- A program Pre-Test is required to be taken during the application process. Program Pre-Tests include 10 questions with variety of true/false, multiple choice questions.
- Applicants must obtain an 80-pass score or higher on the Program Pre-test to be considered for admission.
Applications are accepted all year round for these programs. In order for applications to be properly processed all students are required to submit the following: an application and all required supporting materials listed below. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
List of required supporting materials.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Current Resume
- English Proficiency- required for all international applicants from a country whose native language is not English
- English Proficiency- Required for all international applicants from a country whose native language is not English to provide the Test of English as a Foreign Languages (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
Transcripts should be emailed or mailed to:
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail to: Alambda Systems, LLC 911 Washington Ave Suite 838 Saint Louis, MO, 63101