Help Desk Job Training A+/Network+
Share This :
CompTIA Network+ and A+ are industry-standard certifications for IT professionals. Here is an outline for the training course for both Network+ and A+:
CompTIA Network+ Training Outline:
- Network Fundamentals: Understanding the basics of networking, including the OSI model, topologies, and protocols.
- Network Architecture: Overview of different types of networks, such as LAN, WAN, and WLAN.
- Network Security: Key concepts and best practices for securing networks, including firewalls, access control, and encryption.
- Network Operations: Understanding network operations, including performance management, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery.
- Network Management: Best practices for network management, including monitoring, maintenance, and administration.
CompTIA A+ Training Outline:
- PC Hardware: Knowledge of personal computer hardware components, including motherboards, CPUs, RAM, and storage devices.
- Operating Systems: Understanding of different operating systems, including Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
- Security: Overview of best practices for protecting computer systems, including antivirus software, firewalls, and encryption.
- Mobile Devices: Knowledge of mobile device hardware and software, including iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile.
- Networking: Understanding of networking fundamentals, including IP addressing, subnetting, and network protocols.
Note: This is a high-level outline and the actual course may include additional topics and subtopics based on the specific training program.